Mildew & Mold Remediation in Fairfield County
Mold and mildew are very harmful—not only to your home, but also to your health. Mold and mildew can grow in any part of your home where there's moisture and warmth, and if they do grow, it's very important that you have them removed as soon as possible. Mold and mildew can spread throughout your property in as few as 2-3 days, so it's very important that you have mildew and mold remediation services performed as soon as possible.
At Bernco Painting, our professional Fairfield County painting contractors can perform thorough mold and mildew remediation services. We'll be able to identify the source of the moisture that has caused the mold and mildew to grow, and we'll be able to ensure that all of the growth is totally eliminated.
Contact us today to schedule for mold remediation services in Fairfield County or nearby. Our professionals will be ready and eager to assist you with mildew and mold removal, as well as any other painting services you may require.
Mold Damage Remediation Process
Mold needs to be removed thoroughly and safely, so it's important that you hire a contractor you know you can trust. Our Fairfield County mold remediation experts have extensive training and use professional-grade tools and equipment to ensure mold is completely removed from your property. To provide our clients with the highest quality services possible, we take the following steps at every job:
- Inspection and mold damage assessment. We'll determine how much damage there is and what kinds of equipment, resources, and personnel we'll need to complete the job.
- Mold containment. We'll make sure that the mold is contained in a single area and will not cause further damage to your home.
- Air filtration. We use specialized filtration equipment to capture microscopic pores in the air.
- Remove mold and any infested materials. We'll remove and safely dispose of any infested materials in order to remediate the damage thoroughly.
- Clean contents. Our experts thoroughly sanitize the area and all of its contents. We'll remove all mold and odors.
- Restoration. Our professional painters in Milford, CT will restore any damage to your drywall, flooring, painting, or other parts of your property. We'll make sure that your property is restored to its pre-mold-damage condition.
If you need quality mildew or mold remediation services in Fairfield County, call Bernco Painting's team of painters in Milford, CT at 203-435-8074 or complete our online request form.
- When Do I Need a Professional for Interior Painting Services - Interior painting is one of the most popular DIY projects, and it's not hard to see why. Painting your home's interior can be simple, low-cost, and rewarding. On top of that, interior painting will make your entire home significantly more attractive and more comfortable. However, while painting your home on your own might be rewarding, there are many instances in which hiring a professional painter can yield better results - and for less effort … Read More
- Is There Water Damage in Your Home? - Water damage can often cause the plaster, paint, or wallpapers on your ceilings or walls to bubble or crack. If you notice that your walls have a strange appearance, they may be suffering from water damage. When your home is damaged by water, it needs to be taken care of as soon as possible … Read More